Electrical Power Sytem Protection
Instructur by : Tugino and Team
After completion this training participants will have gained a theoretical and applied understanding of power system protection. The performance of instrument transformers, transducers, protective relays, and circuit breakers is first addressed. These devices are then integrated into coordinated protective systems for generators, transformers, transmission lines, reactors, capacitor banks, system buses, etc. Although basic protection concepts are hardware-independent, the application of electromagnetic, solid state, and microprocessor-based relays will also be discussed. Trade-offs between reliability, selectivity, speed, simplicity, and economy are emphasized.
This training is designed to them who want to know on electrical power system protection.
- Review: system protection philosophies, system grounding, circuit breakers, fuses.
- Relay input sources: VTs, CTs, CVTs, CCVTs, optical voltage and current transducers.
- Fundamental protection concepts: time-inverse, differential, directional impedance, etc.
- Generator protection differential, negative sequence, loss of excitation, out of step, etc
- Motor protection ground fault, locked rotor, undervoltage, phase rotation, etc
- Bus, reactor, capacitor bank protection.
- Transformer protection differential, sudden pressure, over temperature, low oil, etc
- Line protection directional comparison, blocking, unblocking, transfer trip, etc
- System stability, reclosing, and load shedding
- Communications pilot wire, power line carrier, microwave, fiber optics SCADA, etc.
- Discussion and cases study
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Electrical Power Sytem Protection|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|