Electrical Installation Cable and Protection
Instructur by : Tugino and Team
Selection of protection play an important role in order to obtain a good result with the electrical installation . An understanding of technical installation and electrical protection is indispensable in order to obtain optimum results, safe and reliable source of electric power for users. Participants can better understand the technical installation and system protection of low or high voltage electrical installations and also how to maintainance.
The course deals with different types of protection schemes used in large networks and those adopted in industrial plants. It describes some of the important components such as relays, comparators and other protective gears, and techniques and calculations used for their settings. The course also reflects on recent development and what are new in this important field of electricity industry.
- Electrical Engineer / Supervisor
- Instrument Engineer / Supervisor
- Plant Maintenance / Operators / Supervisor / Superintendent
- Electric power grid representation and characteristic.
- Type of electric power system configuration and characteristic.
- Load shedding system and load analysis.
- Basic calculation in normal condition.
- Basic calculation in disturbance condition and disturbance analysis.
- Electrical power system monitoring equipment and selection.
- Electrical Protection Practice and Basic Technology (Protective Gear. Reliability, Selectivity, Speed, Stability and Sensitivity ,Circuit quantities & conventions , Fault calculations)
- Fundamental protection concepts : time-inverse , differential , directional impedance, etc
- Static Relays
- Circuits using analogue techniques , Digital techniques , Output and Tripping circuits , Electrical Interference , Future trends
- Relay input sources : VTs, CTs, CVTs, CCVTs, optical voltage and current transducers.
- Bus Protection,
- Capacitor bank protection.
- Line protection : directional comparison, blocking, unblocking, transfer trip, etc System stability, reclosing, and load shedding
- Protection Schemes and substation design diagrams
- Generator protection
- Motor protection
- Transformer protection
- Differential protection
- Industrial Power System Protection
- Installation cable, testing and maintenance of protection systems
Simulation and Animation
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Electrical Installation Cable and Protection|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|